Home

 

Town History

Historic Train Park

 

Shopping

Food & Drink

Local Wineries

Open Aire Market

Galleries

Music/Performing Arts

Weddings

Service Businesses

 

Churches

Community Services

Community Hall

Schools

Fire Department

 

 

About Us

El Dorado Community Church Congregational

4701 Church St.

(530) 622-8868

El Dorado Community Church was established in 1857 by the miners & townspeople of Historic El Dorado. It burned down in 1923 and was rebuilt on the original foundation. The bell, which came around the horn from Philadelphia in 1859 and was carried to El Dorado on a mule-drawn wagon from San Francisco, was re-hung in the new steeple. The pews were built by the El Dorado High School woodshop class in 1925 and are still in use today. Sunday Services are at 11:00AM and Holy Communion is observed on the first Sunday of each month. The church is available for weddings, receptions, and also memorial services and family or community celebrations. For more information, contact Pastor Claude Dunn at (530) 626-6725 or email to: hunnibears@sbcglobal.net.

Cornerstone United Pentecostal Church

4790 Windward Wy.

(530) 622-0569

 

 

 

Copyright 2014 Historic El Dorado Business Owners Association. All rights reserved.